Here is how you find out when do you need business process improvement software? – Zvolv gives a comprehensive guideline to analyze the exact automation needs for businesses.
Business Process Improvement solutions have become a mandate for an error-free processing and enhanced automation for organizations all across the world. Formalized process improvement systems got introduced into businesses at the turn of the last century, with the Kaizen (launched after World War II) and Six Sigma (launched in 1986) methodologies proving out to be quite popular and effective. Over the years these and many such process management software and technologies helped some of the most robust global enterprises to sustain and survive economic crests and troughs over the years. Cut to the present times, the market demands of efficient, repeatable and differentiated process improvement systems are on the rise. Kanban boards, Mind-maps, Gantt/Pert charts, Swimlanes, BPMN flowcharts and many other process management systems have become common sights in today’s dynamic work culture.
Continue reading “When do you need Business Process Improvement Software?”
Here is Zvolv’s year in review and predictions for 2021 – Zvolv helping it customers to make an informed decision while choosing your technology partner.
Zvolv – looking back at 2020
No-code and low-code platforms come of age – traditional application development takes a back-seat
– Zvolv’s unique combination of no-code business process management + low-code intelligent BOT automation has delivered solutions for several industry leaders for transformative solutions
Travel truly has been redundant – deals can be closed and solutions deployed remotely
– Zvolv’s DIY capabilities and simplified positioning has enabled delivering several mission-critical applications to industry leading customers – all with inside sales, remote deployments, online training.
Speed is of the essence – deploying solutions in days or weeks rather than months is the need of the hour
– Zvolv based applications get launched in days, often 10x faster and cheaper compared to leading iBPMS suites like ServiceNow or Pega or Appian. On average, POCs have been delivered in under 2 days, and full deployments in under 2 weeks this year.
Continue reading “Zvolv’s year in review and predictions for 2021”
With the most relevant and upgraded solution in bridging the gaps in your procurement and supply chain automation – Zvolv is changing the logistic trajectory of businesses.
Procurement and supply chain automation processes are often very complex and unique to different organizations. Workflows typically span multiple functions and data systems, time-bound synchronization of activities is critical, approvals and data-driven decision points abound, and yet these processes are notorious for being paper-based, email-driven and extremely unstructured. Organizations often refer to these collection of workflows as procure-to-pay or source-to-pay or request-to-order or order-fulfilment processes.
Benefits of procurement and supply chain automation
Automating part or all of these procurement and supply chain automation processes has a number of potential benefits for businesses:
- Reduce manual effort while increasing productivity, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Increase visibility across the entire cycle and, in turn, manage cash flows and inventory levels better
- Assist in data driven planning and strategy decisions.
- Improve supplier relationships and build deeper strategic relationships
No wonder, these processes are at the fore front of any organization’s wish list for automation.
Continue reading “Bridging the gaps in your procurement and supply chain automation”